Monday 20 March 2017

leader ship article

In writing I have been learning to use basic punctuation that is mostly correct;
- use capital letters, full stops and commas,
- use question marks and exclamation marks,
- use apostrophes,
- use speech marks

I have been especially focusing on using exclamation marks and commas. I have highlighted these in green where I have used them as well as other punctuation that I changed because it was used incorrectly. Here is a piece of my writing that shows this.


what makes a good peer mediator.
leader ship is a skill of being able to motiveate people or teas to work towards goals. there are leader ship traits they are integrity, trustworthy,resilient,goalfoucsed,acitve thinking,motiveational. my key leader ship role for 2017 is peer mediator. this means that when its my dayto do peer mediator i have to go around to help kids who are having problems with friends in order to be a good peer mediator


No comments:

Post a Comment